#Postcircle

"I've always felt there was something sacred in a piece of paper that travels the world from hand to hand, head to head, heart to heart." ~Robert Michael Pyle

#Postcircle was set up by Anna from Miss Beatrix, when you sign up you fill out a little survey listing some of your likes/interest. After that everybody gets put in groups of six each having an adorable names, my group being Puffins. The first person you send mail to is chosen by Anna after that you can send mail to anybody in your group. If you would like to take part/find out more click here.

My first person was Claire, listing some of her likes as Scandinavian, Red, Walking and London amongst others. Below is what I sent her.



I knew I wanted to send something relating to Claire's interest, although I would of liked to of sent more I was short on money, (NB. You don't have to send gifts, it was something I knew I wanted to do. Taking the time to write a letter is enough.) so I printed off a London Print, scanned some floral fabric and wrote a list of lovely places in the UK that are great for walking, I then ordered a Dala Horse card frim Etsy which I wrote my letter inside, although I ran out of room, lesson learnt. After being nosey I saw that she had bought some lovely buttons from Anna herself, so when I saw these ones on Etsy I thought she might like them. I just hoped she enjoyed this little packet. Since our group is the 'Puffin' group I printed of a little stamp to stick on the back of the envelope. 

I will be doing little updates about #Postcircle as I send/receive letters, I am about to send my second one tomorrow. 
  1. Thankyou for your comments on my blog, I always get so excited because yours is one of my favourites! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Awh, really? That made me smile, thank you =)

      Delete
  2. I've also been enjoying sending off little post circle letters and packets, such a lovely way to cheer up your doormat! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I'm having so much for looking for pretty things!
      x

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute idea. I'm going to head over to Miss Beatrix. Thanks for your comment :) I was so chuffed with myself for pulling it off. Maybe one day I'll organise a huge party for bloggers. That would be pretty cool ! M xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, it looked amazing! Haha, a blogger party sounds good!

      Glad you like this idea, it feels like I've completely forgotten the art of writing a letter.
      xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a lovely post! Beautiful photographs, and gorgeous buttons :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! It's so nice to see what happens to our cards once they reach their owners. Even better when they're used in brill ideas like this! Thanks for linking back to us, have a fab day, Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you're welcome it's such a lovely little card. I must admit I wanted to keep it but at least someone else gets to enjoy it!
      Hope you have a wonderful day to.

      x

      Delete
  6. Love this notepaper, so cute!
    I saw your post on the Company feed.
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know with a comment and I always follow back!
    You have a great blog and I love your style of writing!
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives