#Postcircle update

These are beginning to become some of my favourite posts to write about. I am currently in the process of writing letters/replies to everyone. As well as this month taking part in a craft swap and a vegan food swap, which I have some ideas for. I'm thinking of creating my own little project of a travelling journal/scrapbook were everyone adds thier own little peice, let me know what you think?

Anyway before I went on holiday I received a lovely parcel from Amanda full of lovely treats, although I don't think my parcel quite matches up to the one she sent me, below is what I sent:


Since Amanda mentioned to me that she liked C.S.Lewis, I had the genius moment of using a Narnia map to write my letter on, as well as adding the 'treasure map' effect by scrolling it up and tying it with ribbon. I spotted this adorable Bunny Print by Kelli Murray and had to print it, since Amanda loves animals I hoped she would find this as cute as I did. Next I added a few drops of chocolate, kitkat bar and some lovehearts, as well as some cupcake cases (check out her little cake shop/website) Being a tea lover like me I added a few teabags of my one of my favourtie 'Yorkshire Tea' Lastly I picked up some notecard while I was in NY and thought this could be used to go on her wall/scrapbook or to send to a friend as well as some sticker stamps. I already have a few ideas of what to send next, but I hoped she liked this little parcel.

#Postcircle received:


I received all the lovely stuff above from Jo she recently went to Edinburgh and sent a snowy postcard, I can't even remember the last time I got a postcard, maybe when I was in school? Then I went home the other day to see a parcel sat on my bed, I quickly opened it up to reveal a new book! Transition by Iain Banks, I haven't finished it just yet but I'm really enjoying it so far and intrigued to see/learn what is going to happen. As well as a yummy chocolate muffin recipe, which sounds delicious I can't wait to reply to her letter.  

"I've always felt there was something sacred in a piece of paper that travels the world from hand to hand, head to head, heart to heart." ~Robert Michael Pyle

#Postcircle was set up by Anna from Miss Beatrix, when you sign up you fill out a little survey listing some of your likes/interest. After that everybody gets put in groups of six each having an adorable names, my group being Puffins. The first person you send mail to is chosen by Anna after that you can send mail to anybody in your group. If you would like to take part/find out more click here.
To read about what I've sent/received click here.
  1. I am loving #PostCircle too. Hannah, thanks so much for everything you sent me. I loved every single thing, and also your lovely, handwritten letter. The Narnia Map is getting framed and on our wall. The cards are really pretty too. We already ate all of the chocolate and only some hearts are left... I used some of the cupcake cases yesterday. BTW, the Yorkshire tea is absolutely delicious, it has a lot of flavor and a certain thickness. I love it. Thanks so so, so much! And be sure to write us a book review about "Transition" I am always looking for new reads.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you liked everything!
      I love seeing how tea differs from place to place, the ones you sent me were lovely so i'm glad you liked the yorksire tea.
      I'd love to see the Narnia map once its framed and on the wall, such a lovely idea.

      Hannah
      x

      Delete
  2. How exciting! I'm doing the vegan food swap too!!!!!!! Let me know if you blog it and I'll link to you.

    PostCircle rocks! I received another one today, so exciting. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Postcircle is amazing, finally got round sending letters/replies today to everyone today!

      And oo, I got my Vegan Swap food today. I will do a blog post but going to wait till I've sent mine out first.
      I would love to read about what you send/receive.

      Hannah
      x

      Delete
  3. how fun!! both packages look lovely :)

    -Emma from littlemotley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much love for a kit kat, the packaging is so cool too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives