Owl Swap

I think I've slightly fallen in love with sending mail off all kinds, recently I signed up to Swap-bot (its worth a look if you love sending/receiving mail) I spotted a swap about sending Owl themed goods, loving all things Owl I signed up straight away. I received my Swap goods today so I'd thought I would share with you want I sent/received.

What I sent all the way to USA:
Owl Fabric, some of you may recognise this from a Crafty Creatives box. I love this fabric and had some left over so I'd thought I would pass it on.  Owl Charm, this came from a wind-chime we had in our garden but it broke, I like the idea of recycling objects into something new. Ideas? Stationary, a Owl notepad, sticker sheets and writing set from Wilkinson's. Owl card and another sticker sheet, so cute, both from Paperchase.

What I received from the Netherlands:




When I opened this little packet, I was amazed with all the little things inside. The envelope it came in was so sweet I was careful not to tear it - 3 Owls on wood/card, these have such a charm to them, they remind me off old fashioned puzzle pieces.  - 2 gift tags - Handmade felt owl - notepad - labels - A notecard which is now stuck on my wall - Calender, I love this, the designs inside are so cute and interesting - Stickers - A pink envelope - Patterned Card.

So many lovely things that I have so many uses for.
Have you sent/received any lovely mail recently?
  1. This is the cutest thing ever, im so glad to hear about it! My blogger friend in poland and i send each other little parcels with things we think each other wil like, receiving them is the best thing ever.
    x Eloise - Jazzlipsandtulips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked reading about it =)
      That's so sweet/thoughtful, I love the idea of sending mail across the world and receiving items you may never find in your own country.

      xx

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives