Wall Art Quote - Tutorial



You will need:
 Step one:

Place glue on the back off the mount.

Step two:
Place the mount onto the patterned paper, you can even do it the way I did by pressing it straight onto the desired part of the paper or cut it out first.

Step three:
Cut around the mount.

Step four:
Once you know what quote you would like on your art, place it over the paper making sure everything fits and spelt right.

Step five:
Once you are happy with the arrangement glue everything down.

And now you have a pretty piece of art for your wall! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial I'd love to hear your thoughts.
  1. This is such a cute tutorial, thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! Looks beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this was a gift for someone but I really need my own!

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favourite quotes because it's so true - I'm so passionate about reading :) Cute tutorial, you could sell these!
    xx

    http://shortand-sweet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I'm really thinking about getting it tattooed on me.

      Glad you like the tutorial, awh thanks I do have them in my etsy shop but no luck so far...

      =)
      x

      Delete
  4. I love this idea! Such a cute and unique piece for the house. I so want to have loads of them all over my new house now! Thanks so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, if you ever make anything similar I'd love to see it.

      xx

      Delete
  5. how fun. i moved a few months ago and im looking for exciting ways to spice up my space!

    Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely crafty blog! I shall be taking many tips from you for sure :D

    I'd appreciate a follow; I'm still fairly new at this!

    http://simplysomethingmw.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives