Scruffy Chops Shampoo and Conditioner review

scruffy chops dog shampoo
I may have got a tiny bit excited when I was sent these products by Scruffy Chops to try out on my dogs, fair enough my dogs don't quite understand they are trying out a new shampoo and conditioner but I do and I love the whole experience of using something for the first time. I personally don't think there are that many dog shampoos/conditioner on the market, we always buy the same one from Sainsburys and that's only Shampoo (I didn't even know you could get conditioner for dogs!) What has impressed me the most about Scruffy Chops is that their products are natural, they contain no harsh chemicals and has ingredients such as dead sea minerals, oatmeal, shea butter and lots of other good stuff, as well as being animal friendly and vegan, I'm also a big fan of their packaging there will definitely be no product wasted! Scruffy Chops aim to not only hydrate and nourish your dogs skin but leave their fur nice and soft.





Alfie enjoys having baths, sometimes when I'm running one for myself he thinks its for him, Rocky on the other hand hates them and runs away when he knows we plan on giving him one! The shampoo and conditioner work really well in removing dirt etc. (Seriously Alfie filled the bath with so much dirt!) Whenever I buy a product the first thing I do is see if it smells nice and these do, the shampoo is Rhubarb and Custard while the conditioner reminds me of marshmallow so after we got them out the bath I kept checking to see if the scent still lingered on their fur, for ages they had the wet dog smell but I did notice that their fur was shiny and soft. Once they were fully dry their fur was so fluffy and I could smell Rhubarb and Custard, today I got a text from my mum saying 'Rocky and Alfie are so soft and smell nice.' They dont have baths that often but I cant wait to give them one again, if you do have dogs I would definitely recommend Scruffy Chops. The Shampoo is £5.99 and the Conditioner costs £6.99.

*These products were sent to me to review,  all thoughts and opnions are my own.
  1. Ahaha my boyfriend has a dog we haven't bathed in god knows how long. Your dog is beautiful, though... you're lucky he loves the bath!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! It makes it so much easier him liking baths, Rocky is such a pain to get in the bath!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Great review! I may have to pick these up for my dogs. Love the fact they're made with natural products. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, let me know if you try it, I was so impressed with it being natural!

      xx

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives