Review: Bodhi Jasmine Falls body moisturiser

Wednesday, 26 February 2014
*This item was included in my #EastMidsMeetup goody bag. 

I've never heard of Bodhi until I used this product, so I had a look on their website and fell in love with the philosophy behind their products, with inspiration coming from nature and traditional remedies, and of course being kind to the environment which is always a big appeal to me! Now body moisturising is one of those steps I know I should do because I love how soft and smooth it makes my skin but I am so lazy that I miss it a lot! When I tried this product for the first time the scent of Jasmine was overpowering, don't get me wrong I love strong scents but I prefer sweeter ones, this one just wasn't for me, I do like Jasmine but not as strong as this. Secondly, being lazy I like a product that soaks into my skin quickly when I tried this one it stayed white on my skin for so long so I only ever applied it after a shower/before I got into bed. I wouldn't buy this product, a full size costs £23.00 for a 250ml bottle, but I am intrigued to try more of their products. So if you've used Bodhi I would love to hear your recommendations.

*Bodhi are against animal testing.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a lovely product !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skin care product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top