Blog your heart out tag

Thursday, 13 March 2014



There are quite a few tags going around at the moment, I know they aren't to everyone taste but I find them to be quite fun and a good way to get know other bloggers. I was tagged by MeiMei (thank you!) 

I know you're meant to tag people but I never do, so if you want to take part make sure you leave your links in the comments so I can read your posts!


 1. Who / What encouraged you to start blogging?
No one in particular encouraged me to start blogging, I've spoken about why I started my blog before and that was down to writing, I missed writing but for some reason lost focus when it came to pen and paper, I needed an alternative so I created a blog.


2. How did you choose what topics to blog about?
Well, my blog is a mixture of everything from books, crafts, food, beauty etc. I know some people hate blogs that don't stick to one topic but my favourite kind of blogs are the ones that have a bit of everything. I want my blog to include all the things I love, and I like seeing how my interests have changed over time.

3. What is something most people don't know about you?
I'm part Indian, when I tell people they're shocked simply because I'm so pale.

4. What three words describe your style? 
Boyish, moody, plain. (This clearly needs to change, I'm just a lazy dresser!)

5. What do you love when you're not blogging?
Crafting, tidying my room (it is always a mess), being with my dogs, eating, the list goes on!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe I'm forever tidying me room too!!! Never stays tidy!! :)

    Great post. xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top