#NottsBloggerMeet

Sunday, 2 March 2014


On Saturday was the #NottsBloggerMeet hosted by Becka and Sophie, I woke up to sunny skies which immediately put me in a good mood. I met up with Leah in the square and then headed over to Zizzi's to help Becka and Sophie carry over some bags (which were so heavy!) We then joined up with Mei, Ellie and Gemma and headed downstairs in Zizzi's  were the table was set up which looked lovely. The meet up started at one and by the time everyone had arrived I was so ready for food (I didn't have any breakfast, I wanted to have enough room for my three course meal!) Before the starter arrived Becky from Harlequin Cosmetics came to talk to us about her products, I was so impressed everything was handmade, a few of the products were sent around the table so we can have a look and some of them smelt so yummy, I really liked the scent of the 'Citrus burst' shower gel and the 'sweetest thing' soap. We also got some goodies from Becky which included a lip balm and a sample of the 'Supernova' body butter. I love handmade beauty products especially ones that are kind to the skin so I will be buying some products from here.








For the starter I ordered Garlic bread which came out on a rustic board, it was good even though I wasn't expecting quite as much. For the main I ordered the Insalata Super Zucca, I ordered this without actually looking at what it was, I just saw Butternut Squash and thought 'Yeah, I'll have that' I thought it was a Pasta it turned out to be a salad, which was okay but I wouldn't have it again. Lastly for dessert I had the Torta Limone , I love Lemon and this was so Lemony, I could eat it over and over again. (I love lemon to the point I'll sit and eat Lemon curd out the jar, its so good!) We also got a sneak peak at the new collection from Charmed Ivy, a online affordable jewellery store, I didn't buy anything but some of the girls did and the pieces were lovely.  

After the meal we all departed, me, Ellie, Mei, Lora, Sally and Leah went to look around a few shops, I ended up leaving around half four (my shoulder was hurting from carrying around the goody bag! and I'm so awful to go shopping with I just trail around behind everyone because I don't have the patience for it.) I hope everyone enjoyed the day and I would like to say a BIG thank you to Becka and Sophie, I can't even begin to imagine how much hard work goes into something like this, Becka and Sophie did an amazing job and to Zizzi's and to Harlequin Cosmetics, Charmed Ivy and to all the companies who put something towards the goody bags, thank you!

Below is a look at what was inside those bags!

We were very spoilt!

*Remember you have to the 10th to enter my giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. The food! Looks like you had a really nice time too! Awesome goody bag x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really nice day and the goody bad was very generous. I wish I could eat the tart all over again!

      Delete
  2. Wow seems like such a nice event !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skin care product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely time too, I was so impressed with the goodie bags! The dessert you had looks delicious :)

    Frankie x
    Curiouser and Curiouser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could have the tart now, I love Lemon! and it was very generous!

      x

      Delete
  4. This looks amazing, I wish I could have come along! And the goodie bag is so good, how generous! I really hope to attend one soon, they always look like such a great day. Glad to see and hear that you had a lovely time :)

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you really should go to one if you have the chance! its nice to meet other local bloggers

      x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top