Review - balance Me. Balancing face mosturiser

Tuesday, 18 March 2014
* This item was included in the #EastMidsMeetup goody bag.

I've only ever used one moisturiser in my life, the same one my Mum has been using and my Mum has the most wonderful and youthful looking skin. I never really thought to try any other moisturiser's, the one I was using was doing a good job, it made me skin feel soft and created a nice base for my make-up but then I tried the balancing face moisturiser from balance Me. I've heard of balance Me. before but I had never used any of their products, what impressed me the most is that the ingredients are 99% natural origin, they are against animal testing and the products are made in the UK (I can't even remember the last time I picked up a product which was made in the UK) This product is packed full of good ingredients like meadow foam and rice bran oils to help soothe and calm the skin. The moisturiser has a scent to it which I can't quite describe but I found the scent to be pleasant, when I first used this product I used quite a bit, I wasn't sure how much I would need, turns out I didn't really need to apply loads, a little goes a long way. The moisturiser left my skin feeling smooth as well as hydrating it, my complexion appeared brighter, my skin just looked healthier, have you ever liked a product so much you get excited about using it? That's how I feel about this moisturiser, at £24.00 for 50ml product its a little on the expensive side to say I've never paid more than £5 for moisturiser but as soon as I get paid I'm going to order some of this and explore the rest of the balanceMe. range. Has anyone used anything from the balance Me. range before? What are your favourite products?

4 comments:

  1. this looks really good! ive always just used the simple moisturiser , maybe i should consider venturing into other types!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one I've always used, never thought to try anything else but I love this one!

      Delete
  2. I really like this moisturiser! The balanceme fail oil is amazing!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, will have to have a look at the oil!
      x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top