The little things

Saturday, 8 March 2014
On Monday before work I had a little look around town and wondered into Lakeland and spotted some Fudge, I am a sucker for Fudge. Lakeland currently have an offer for 3 for 2, so I picked up two of the Strawberry Smoothie Fudge and the Butter and Seasalt Fudge, I left these downstairs for everyone to enjoy by Tuesday this was the only pack that remained.

On Tuesday I went to the Doctors to have some blood test, my doctors isn't that far away, a short bus journey. There are quite a few independent shops around that area that I never have time to look in, one of them called 'With Love' a rustic vintage shop I've been meaning to go into for a while, sadly my first visit will be last since they are closing down this week. I managed to buy the above items for the bargain price of £13.80, the lady who owned the shop was kind enough to give me all those bath bombs for £5. Bittersweet really, the woman was so kind I just hope she has chose to close the shop rather than having too.

I also received a lovely parcel at the weekend which had a bag filled with a variety of Tea in it, I tried the Twinings Salted Caramel green tea and it definitely tastes as good as it sounds and its not too sweet to the point you can't drink it. 
I've had this lamp since Christmas and I've finally got a light bulb for it, I love it! And last month I got a brand new bedside table which has now come my new favourite place to take product photos.

The other day me and C went into Tesco and he got over excited because he saw that Tesco do a range of American snacks (no idea why he is only just found this out!) No doubt I will be stocking up on these Hershey's bars although I'm not sure if I can eat them.

What's been making you smile this week?

16 comments:

  1. Lovely blog post and items !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Vichy skincare product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tea sounds amazing I have to try it! Harriet xxxx
    http://kosmetickaleidoscope.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, I want to buy some more!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Strawberry smoothie fudge sounds so good! I love fudge, I used to go to this fudge stall constantly as they always had so many different flavours.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fudge is so good, I have to avoid Thorntons whenever I'm in town or I'll walk away with bags of the stuff.

      x

      Delete
  4. These are all so pretty and I adore that lamp- its gorgeous!! Also thanks for following me! I followed you back, your blogs so cute! :3
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love your blog =) xx

      Delete
  5. Me loving the tea! Tea tea tea! I need tea! :) I love all the little things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea is my favourite, the little really are the best=)
      xx

      Delete
  6. salty caramel green tea!!! I must try this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do let me know what you think!
      x

      Delete
  7. I love fudge SO much! The lamp is adorable!
    www.Wayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of the strawberry smoothie fudge it looks delicious <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Hershey's, a fab lamp, bath bombs, tea and fudge! Can life get much better?!
    Love your blog :)
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top