The little things


Often I forget to take lunch into work with, which means I end up buying a meal deal from somewhere. I really do need to start eating more healthily and getting my five a day! Drinks like this Purdey's Rejuvenate packed with B Vitamins and fruit juices makes getting at least one of my five a day that bit easier. 
Eating healthy is hard when you are the biggest chocoholic, I do love Spring time and Easter and all the chocolaty goodness it brings with it. These Lindt chocolates shaped like carrots were too good, although the shape reminds more of an umbrella!  
My Grandma collects teacups and saucers, when I was younger I always used to sit and admire them, the intricate details and the delicate shapes, I found them charming and I've always wanted to start my own collection and have them dotted around my Kitchen (in my dream home) when I won a giveaway over at Ella Master's blog for a Blue Chintz Cup & Saucer from Whittard's I was so happy, my pretty teacup arrived yesterday complete with Decaffeinated English Breakfast teabags. (Thank you Ella & Whittard's)
The weather here has been so beautiful this last week, I'm hoping that it will last (a part of me is worried since last year it was snowing at the end of March!) I don't want to be cold anymore, wrapped up in uncomfortable layers.
I made my Twitter account unprotected! I''m now under the username DaintyandIvory to fit in with my blog, this is one of the best decisions I've made in a while, before I couldn't interact with bloggers which was never ideal for a blogger, now I've been taking part in chats, talking to so many new people, I've genuinely felt like I've learnt a lot and these chats have made me feel all inspired about blogging. This might not sound like a big deal but when it comes to blogging I've always been really secretive about it, no one in my 'real' life other than people I've met thanks to blogging or my boyfriend know about it, not even my family, blogging is something I can't ever see them understanding, maybe one day I will tell them but I'm not ready yet (does anybody else feel like that?) However, my Sister did find my old blog thanks to twitter, twitter is the only social network that I connect my blog with, when I found out my Sister knew about it I was mortified, I knew she wouldn't quite get it, she never personally told me she had found my blog instead she decided to let me know by dropping random immature comments, so I changed my blog URL and made my twitter account private, it sounds really dramatic but I knew I wouldn't be able to blog if she was reading every word! But really these chats on twitter have been making my week so I've wrote them all down in my (very messy) planner. Do you take part in any blogger chats on twitter?

What little things have been making your week?
  1. I love that drink, not had it in ages! I know how you feel about twitter I love it, more and more people in real life are finding my blog and it makes me antsy! Will find you on twitter :) tea cups are lovely but they'd just gather dust in my house!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first time I had it, will have to buy again! I do feel a bit awkward with people I know reading my blog...

      x

      Delete
  2. That cup and saucer are so so cute! Oh my, I saw that and I squeaked a little haha


    xo Mélane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, it is rather nice, quite lucky there!

      Delete
  3. I've heard sooo much about Whittard that I really feel like I should buy some! Also that saucer is sooo cute!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I love going in to Whittards!

      Delete
  4. Oooo the cup and saucer are so cute! I've only heard of their stuff but never tried them before. I love Lindt chocolate, it's so yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindt chocolate is the best, so yummy. I want some now...

      Delete
  5. Lovely post hun. I feel the same about telling my family. I just don't know if they would get it. It's strange that it seems fine for total strangers to read though.... Funny how the mind works huh?!

    Thanks for sending over your link on twitter. Your blog is really lovely!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is strange, how I can talk to a stranger but feel weird with family reading my blog, maybe because they are more likely to be judgmental?

      xx

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives