#TryitTuesday - DIY Teru Teru Bozu

Tuesday, 4 March 2014
DIY Teru Teru Bozu
DIY Teru Teru Bozu
So this this little cutie may look like a ghost but he is in fact a Teru Teru Bozu, this little handmade doll which uses white cloth or paper were created by Japanese farmers, they are hanged outside windows to help bring good weather, 'Teru' is the Japanese verb for Sunshine.

I spotted this cute little DIY on E-elice etc. blog I knew I had to give it a try. I've also had a look on google and there are so many sweet versions of this little doll.

6 comments:

  1. How lovely !
    Giveaway on the blog, win a Vichy skin care product
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do follow for follow, so if you would like, follow me and within 24h i will follow you back! Promise :)
    http://innascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just got your parcel from the Vivid Please swap, thank you very much!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, hope you like it!

      Delete
  4. Awww, It's so cute! Going to have to make these one day, the girls would love them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie ... hope he brings sunshine ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top