Writing a Bucket List

Friday, 14 March 2014
writing a bucket list



writing a bucket list
The whole concept of a bucket list is pretty morbid, a list of things you want to do before you die but I try not to see it that way, rather a list of things in a world full of endless possibilities, a list of beautiful things to see and do, motivation to try (and accomplish) new things. I've always been a list maker, putting pen to paper and writing a list gives me that motivation to achieve a certain goal (and if I don't write it down I tend to forget about it) nothing is quite as satisfying to me then crossing something of a list! 

writing a bucket list
writing a bucket list hot air baloon

writing a bucket list animals
I've been meaning to write a bucket list for a while, I got this beautiful journal last year and knew it could only be used for my list, so today I made a start. I pulled out my stamps and ink and got started on my list, some of the things I want to achieve are big while others are small but just seeing it written down makes me that bit happier. I can't wait to start filling up this journal with more goals, while crossing others off and filling the journal up with memories, the idea is to stick a picture, ticket stubs etc. on the right hand side and the date I accomplished that goal, while the left hand side will be used to write about the experience. I may not get to do everything I want in life but I sure am going to try!

What do you think of bucket lists? Do you have one?

8 comments:

  1. This is a really cool idea and a great take on the usual boring bucket lists! I've been meaning to do one of these for ages and I might try to do something like this instead!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should really give it a go and if you do I'd love to see pictures!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Such a great idea and you have some gorgeous stationery too may I add!! Found you via bloglovin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamps and the notepad you used. The idea is so beautiful. I've never sat down and written a list of things I'd love to do, I might have to do this one day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) You really should, I find writing lists help a lot!

      xxx

      Delete
  4. That's a great way to do it, much better (and more meaningful) than just a list to tick off. Might have to do this myself - it will be lovely to look back on in years to come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it =) I just want to start filling it up! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top