#CCbox22

Monday, 21 April 2014
So when I opened this months Crafty Creatives box (a monthly craft box for £17.95 inc. P+p) I was a little disappointed, its not that I don't like quilling, its just something I've tried before (and realy enjoyed) but I have lots of quilling materials already. This kit is from past times quilling, and includes glue, quilling paper in 3mm and 5mm sizes, 4 card blanks, 4 gift boxes, 2 quilling tools in 3mm and 5mm and the complete guide to quilling handbook.

After my initial disappointment I started to look through the handbook, and it left me feeling inspired and wanting to dive right back into quilling, this book is full of ideas! It shows you how to create certain shapes, gives you ideas, I actually can't wait to get started, I have so many ideas floating around in my head!







Anyone else impressed with the amount of things you can make with tiny pieces of paper? What do you think of this months box, is quilling something you would try? You can see my first ever attempt at quilling here.

1 comment:

  1. It really is clever what you can make out of something so small. I used to have a quilling set when I was little that my sister I made loads of birds out of. Looking forward to seeing what you make x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top