Review - Save the Blow Dry

Tuesday, 8 April 2014


I used to wash my hair every other day but since my hair is still recovering from the constant dying, straightening etc. from my teenage years, I've decided to stop washing it less and not straighten it as much. Trying to have a shower without wetting the hair is hard, and even if I do manage to do it my hair is still a frizzy mess, I've used shower caps from hotels, which do the job but leaves hair flat! This Save the Blow Dry comes nicely packed with all the information you need to know about the shower cap, I love the turquoise colour and as well as the simple design on the outside of different style of brushes. The shower cap has a soft micro weave towel with a protective outer layer, the shower cap is quite large, so plenty of room no matter how long you hair is! To use I tied my hair up in a bun, the cap fitted on nicely since it has fab flex grip keeping the cap securely in place. I always find it odd how much a shower cap makes the water sound so loud, almost like walking through a rain storm (not a bad thing though.) One thing I did dislike, since the shower cap is quite roomy and big the water tends to sit on the outer layer and gather there, so if you move forward like I did you could end up with with water in your eyes! The cap is easy to dry, all you have to do is shake it once you take it off and my hair remained exactly how it as before I put the cap on! Another good thing about this shower cap is that it can be turned inside out and worn whilst enjoying a hair mask, perfect for the bath?

You can pick up one of these shower caps for £14.95 here!



*This shower cap was sent to me for review purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top