The Little Things

OhNoRachio! had a sample sale this week, I've always been a fan of Rachel's work and I've had my eye on this plate for a while! My pretty plate arrived the other day, isn't it lovely?

I've manged to do some crafting this weekend, yesterday I made a Ladybird, today I had a go at making Lavender hearts on my sewing machine, it was stressful! For some reason my sewing machine wasn't threading correctly and I spent at least an hour trying to figure out why, but still I don't know it just started working as normal again. The hearts came out okay, I much prefer the littlest one, for a first attempt and only the second thing I've made on the sewing machine, I think I did good? I'm also running a craft swap, is anyone wants to take part? Find out more here!!


Other things, I've really been getting into exercise and walking lately, I'm looking forward to start going to the gym again when my Sister is back from University.
I really want to learn Japanese, a useful way to learn a new language is by listening to how a language sounds, so I've been listening to Disney songs in Japanese on repeat.
Lastly, who else is excited for the new season of Game of Thrones and how many English fans are planning on staying up till 2am tonight?

What little things have been making your week?
  1. I love the plate it's adorable! I'm a Game of Thrones fan too but definitely won't be staying up until 2am haha. xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I did try staying up but fell asleep!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes I'll be amongst the sad ones staying awake til late to watch Games of Thrones. The plate is a beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lavender hearts are so cute, my sewing machine has moments like that, crazy technology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, haha it was really annoying!

      Delete
  4. These are so pretty! I also picked up a little thing in a sample sale last weekend too!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =) and oo there were so many nice things to choose from!

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives