The Little Things

Sunday, 20 April 2014

Happy Easter everyone! If you are in the UK I hope you are enjoying your bank holiday weekend (is it the same in other countries?) Unfortunately for me, Sunday is my only day of but today I get to binge eat on yummy chocolate, this Rabbit was also most to cute to eat, please tell me I'm not the only one who feels bad when they eat chocolate in the shape of adorable animals? Today would be slightly better if it wasn't raining, I was hoping for a Sunny Easter enjoyed in the garden! If you do celebrate I'd love to hear all about your Easter traditions!

I keep all the beauty products I'm using at the moment on a shelve, I've always hated clutter and mess, I gave this shelve a little Spring clean and it looks ten times better! Before if I moved something, something would fall over or onto the floor, I could never get to the items I wanted. The little tray I bought last week has proved to be very helpful.

Rocky loves the Sun, he loves sunbathing, then he gets really excited and starts rolling around, so to capture one of these moments I started snapping away pictures on my phone and the results were a little bit hilarious.


I took my first trip to a little cafe called White Rabbit Tea house, this place is a bloggers dream, I could off happily sat taking photos of everything but I only had my phone and I was with family who would be like 'what are you doing?' Everything was served in little vintage teacups and plates, there was so much attention to detail, from the food to decor, it was perfect. I had White Tea with Pomegranate and Rose which was divine, I ate Houmous served with home made Pitta bread, with salad and Olives on the side, and then enjoyed a slice of Red Velvet cake. If you are in Nottingham I definitely recommend a visit. C also picked up some pretty new bedding, very girly just for me to go on his bed, Paris, postage stamps and butterflies, so very pretty!

I also want to say thank you for so many supportive comments on my last blog post, I wasn't expecting it, it really means a lot! Its made me feel more open about talking about more personal stuff on this blog. And if any of you ever need an ear to moan to or a little chat I'm here!

I'd love to hear about the little things that have made your week! 




16 comments:

  1. happy easter :)) cute dog

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems the Rabbit Egg is a popular choice this Easter :o)
    Beautykinguk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Rocky totally left me cracking! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, he is such a pain! Makes me laugh though!

      Delete
  4. Haha your dog looks very happy to be in the sunshine and that rabbit looks too good to eat! I miss the bank holidays I grew up with the the UK, they don't have them in the US although a lot of places shop wise are closed today, Monday and Friday are pretty much normal days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a shame, I was working both Friday, Saturday and Monday so didn't really feel like a bank holiday! He loves the Sun!!

      Delete
  5. Rocky is so cute (: My dogs love being in the sun, even though they get so warm. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) he always comes in with the warmest fur!

      Delete
  6. Love your little things posts Hannah. Cute dog and nope, you're not alone in the chocolate animal thing ha!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like to read them! And happy I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  7. I got this bunny too! So yummy but yes I felt guilty nibbling at his ears haha. The White Rabbit Tea house in Nottingham is lovely. I've been to both of them and love the decor - especially the rabbit salt and pepper shakers! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help but feel bad, that had an owl one to and it was so cute! I'll have to go again, it was so lovely in there, will have visit the one on hounds gate next!

      Delete
  8. Your dog is so sweet. We celebrate Easter too. The Easter Holiday runs from Good Friday to Easter Monday. It's usually really fun but this year was a bit lame because I did nothing. :(
    Olive Needs Popeye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( I didn't do anything either but at least there was chocolate! X

      Delete
  9. I haven't got my hands on any Easter chocolate yet, I guess that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it probably is! I've been pigging out so bad!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top