The Little Things

Sunday, 27 April 2014


I guess spending a couple of days at C's has it perks, coming home to lots of exciting mail always puts a smile on my  face. One of which was my #DICraftSwap from Sophie from TheThingsSheMakes, I will be blogging about it soon but it was so lovely and beautifully wrapped! I've also settled on a theme for next months craft swap which will be GEEK! I will be posting about it on the tenth but if you are interested send me an email with Geek Craft Swap in the subject line and I'll send out details on the 10th May!

Finding a new home for these postcards, they've been clipped along my fairy lights and I love the way it looks.


I am such a binge eater, I'm constantly snacking on crisps, chocolate and even cheese... I really need to start eating more healthful foods, my Mum picked me up some nuts and seeds bags and I am going to try and convert myself to snack on these rather than junk food! 

I've spent the majority of the weekend working on my #DICraftSwap, playing around on this blog, it took me nearly four hours to do all those drop down navbars (very long!) but I love the way it looks, would love your thoughts? The weekend always goes so fast, I have a million more things that I wanted to get done and haven't had the time, I don't want to go to work tomorrow!

What  little things have made your week?

5 comments:

  1. The postcards are so cute :) Love the design of your blog xx

    http://jennihearted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those postcards are adorable! Finding a vintage needlepoint design all framed at an estate sale yesterday for a couple of dollars made my week that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your postcards!!! So cute! The owl is my fav :D. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Inspiring Blogger Award Tag – yay! You can find the details here: http://peacockbeauty.net/?p=844

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove post, and #DICraftSwap sounds really interesting! I'm a terrible snacker too, I need to be healthier! I find fruit is a great snack as well as oat bars! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top