I made a ZEBRA

Saturday, 31 May 2014
If you've been following my blog for a while you will know that one of my goals for 24 before 24 is to make a plush animal each month, the plan was to blog about each make and other things but sometimes I changed my mind, but I have been sticking to this goal! January saw me make a Horse, February a bunch of Turtles, March a Lady bird and April a Pig. This month a I made a Zebra, its a bit of a cheat in the fact I can use the Horse template to make this one but I am so happy with this little guy (he looks like a boy to me.) I also have so many ideas at the moment which I can't wait to get started on. I'm always welcome to your thoughts and opinions whether its good and bad, I have a list of things people want to see me make so don't be afraid to ask. You can also find my creations (as well as being able to order custom orders) in my Etsy shop DinkyLitteCreatures.



What do you think?
What crafty projects have you been working on lately?

12 comments:

  1. I'm a big Owl fanatic so I vote that you make an Owl next! :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll add an owl onto the list!

      Delete
  2. He's a cute zebra for sure! I've been working on lots of cross stitching and crocheting a blanket :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope the blanket is going well =)

      Delete
  3. He is all kinds of beautiful :D

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's really cool! I need a shelf or something before I get things like this my kids would ruin them!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you =) I have to hide them from my dogs! Alfie thinks everything is a toy that belongs to him!

      Delete
  5. He's so cool - plus you could add a tiny horn and make him a unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I really want to make a unicorn!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top