Loot Crate unboxing May edition - Adventure

Friday, 23 May 2014
So its that time again, May's Loot Crate arrived this other day with the theme of ADVENTURE. I really look forward to this monthly box, If you haven't heard about Loot Crate before, it is a monthly subscription box from America full of all things GEEK, each month has a theme, last months was Dragons, to view past crates click the link. The box cost $29.95 (for the UK) including shipping, you can subscribe here!!  You can use code “JUNELOOT” to save $3 off your first box!! 

C filmed a very amateur video unboxing the loot crate, he did it without me, boo! you can view it here! 

So, what was inside... (Again, since I bought this for C as a birthday subscription I took photos at his house with my iPhone so they aren't the best quality.)


Zelda Legend T-Shirt - I really like the design of this, the words used create the image are words that describe Zelda. C is impressed with this top, and I'm sure I may steal it occasionally.


Adventure time tin - I can't say I've ever heard of Adventure time so I don't know any characters names. The Cat or Dog? is cute and after looking at other peoples loot crate I really wanted the penguin tin but got this one, I suppose it'll come in handy for storing things.

mays loot crate adventure
A MineCraft hanger and LootCrate member card - This is pretty cool and I guess you get a card after your third box?

mays loot crate adventure
Dangerous to go alone bottle opener - My favourite item from this months Loot Crate! It's so cool.

mays loot crate adventure
Friend Zone CD, slection of stickers/temp tattoos and this months pin.
What do you think of the months Loot Crate?

9 comments:

  1. OHNOTHAT'S AMAZING I'm going to seriously, again, consider subscribing to this - I'm so desperate to..but money... looks great though hope that top looks splendid on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you could get things like this. May have to show this to my hubby! Love the Adventure Time tins x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave Agent D a nosey at this and he's signed up for the June loot crate ... hes way too excited lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish I could afford to sign up to loot create! Looking forward to meeting you at the lincoln blogger meet!

    shystrangeandalittlebitmanic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. If i could afford it I would sign up to loot create in a second! Looking forward to meeting you at the lincoln blogger meet!

    shystrangeandalittlebitmanic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of this, my boyfriend have been thinking about subscribing for a while (: Do you think it's worth it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this unboxing :D Can you do one on Fandora's Box?? www.fandorasbox.com Thanks and happy holidays :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this unboxing :D Can you do one on Fandora's Box?? www.fandorasbox.com Thanks and happy holidays :D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top