#CCBox23

Wednesday, 11 June 2014
Crafty Creatives is a monthly subscription box that sends a new craft to your door each month (£15 + £2.95pp) This months craft is candle making! I was really excited about this months box, I've been meaning to buy candle supplies for a while but I've always been put of by how costly it can be. We were given three types of candles to make beeswax, a stick of wax to make a teacup candle with and lastly some tea light candles.

After my initial excitement I still haven't made any candles, nor have I really used any of the previous boxes. A part of me wishes we could know beforehand what would be in the box so we could opt out if we wanted to, I'm going to see what this months box contains and then decide on whether to keep my subscription or not. If any of you are/was subscribe to Crafty Creatives, are you still excited by the boxes/make the contents or if you've ended your subscription why?

If I do decided to cancel, I'm going to have to sign up to some other monthly box, as a treat each month, what are some of your favourites? 

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea of a craft in a box. I always buy craft things with good intent then they sit in the cupboard unused for years. This could be the perfect solution for me. Thank you so much for sharing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, mine are stocking up a little need to use them!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top