Happy Mail - Mug Swap

Thursday, 5 June 2014
So way back in April I saw that Hannah from CupcakeMumma was hosting a mug swap, I'm a firm believer that you can never have too many mugs so I joined up immediately.  I was partnered with Issy, this is the second time Issy has sent me something since she was one of my Secret Santa's last year. I must admit I was late in sending mine out, who knew it could be so hard finding a mug? Issy was late in sending mine out since shes currently/was studying for exams (good luck!)




Issy said that some of her favourite animals are ducks and pigs, at the time I had made a Pig and offered it Issy since she always pays me sweet little comments on the things I make. As soon as I saw this duck mug in John Lewis I fell slightly in love with it, its so sweet and charming and made me laugh a little. I also included a travel wallet since Issy is going to Thailand.



Issy sent me a sweet, floral mug (you can't go wrong with florals!) Some dainty little Roses, which are so pretty, a notebook which is the perfect size to carry around and a selection of tea bags. Thank you Issy and Hannah!

Have you took part in any swaps lately? I'd love to hear about them.

10 comments:

  1. I am in love with that duck mug! I'm off to the John Lewis website to look it up! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's adorable isn't it? I really need one!

      Delete
  2. That duck mug is immense. Love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, both packages look lovely! Love the colour of the notebook too, very mug co-ordinated! I've never done a swap before though an keen in the future! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should one day, they are so much fun to take part in!

      Delete
  4. how fabulous - a mug swap! hope i can join in with one soon! your gift looks perfect and really thoughtful :) and florals - always a winner!
    never have to many mugs - wholeheartedly agree xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I've done a couple of reddit swaps and really enjoyed them :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've already had hundreds of cups of tea in the lovely mug you got me! Thank you :) and sorry again it was so late! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both packages are beautiful thank you so much for blogging about them :) I love the duck mug!!x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top