Review - A lot of stuff from The Body Shop!

Monday, 23 June 2014
So last month The Body Shop had an amazing offer on were if you spent over £40 you would get £20 off, since I was planning on buying some of their body mist anyway I took full advantage of it and ended up buying eight items and I got lucky because they mistakenly included an extra shower gel (which I did tell them about!) So I thought I would do a little review of some of the products I bought.




So last month I really wanted to buy ingredients to make my own facial soap but I just couldn't afford it! So I picked this up I know for a fact this product is going to last me a very long time so £3 well spent, I love this bar. I've always suffered from bad skin and since using this soap I have seen a visible difference I suffer from break outs less often (now very rare!) My skin looks smoother and healthier in appearance. The product is easy to use, is great for getting rid of make up, one thing though don't get this in your eyes it will sting like hell, I tried it and thought it didn't feel too bad the next minute I wanted to rub my eyes out.

I'm one of those people who never check what size item I am purchasing, so I was slightly disappointed when this came, its far too small and it didn't last me long at all. However since I've stop using it, I've had a few slight breakouts so it must have been doing something good to my skin. Its also really gentle on the skin. Next time I'll have to make sure I get the bigger size but I do like these little products they come in handy if you want to try out a product.


One thing I love about the Strawberry range is how fresh and fruity it smells, I got the body butter for Christmas and its so yummy and makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. A few times after using it I would get asked what it was. The butter is easy to use and doesn't take too long to melt into the skin. The shower gel foams easily, as well as delivering a fresh burst of that sweet strawberry scent, this product will last me a while since you only need a little bit. The lip butter is super yummy, its hard putting something like this so close to my mouth and not be able to eat it, it hydrates the lips my only problem with it is that it leaves white marks on my lips.




Vanilla and Strawberry body mist £7.50 100ml
Now I was really looking forward to using the Strawberry body mist since I love the other products from the same range, however the scent of this isn't as fruity and fresh as the other products are which I was disappointed by, it does smell like strawberry's and is sweet but it doesn't have that mouth-watering scent. The Vanilla on the other hand is exactly how I imagined it, its so sweet I love. The best thing about these sprays is that the do last all day, and since its a mist it spreads everywhere although I'll always spray throughout the day. I also like that you can wear these two together, can anything smell as good as Strawberry and Vanilla?

Have you tried anything from The Body Shop? What are your favourite products?

The body are cruelty free.

8 comments:

  1. I love the body shop. The fragrance lasts for ages on your skin and as a company they are very eco which I really like. The coconut and the mango are my faves :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just started buying from them again, their scents are so yummy! Will have to try the coconut and mango ones!

      Delete
  2. I love their banana shampoo and the fruity body sprays, they have always been a good favourite but I've not brought much since they shut their shop here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when shops you love close =( The banana shampoo sounds good though!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the strawberry body butter! I think it might be my favourite product from The Body Shop. I love the sound of the vanilla body mist and I definitely think I need to pick up the Vitamin E cleansing bar. I love the Vitamin E range - the illuminating moisturiser is lovely. xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to try the moisturiser and body butter is amazing!

      Delete
  4. Do love a Body Shop haul!! Strawberry has to be my favourite of their ranges!! The scent lasts forever!!
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just so yummy I wish I could eat it!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top