Review - Speedy Stamps*

Monday, 30 June 2014
Speedy stamps customised stamp review
Speedy Stamps are an online store who sell a wide range of customisable stamps, which are really useful for a variety of things for example weddings, work etc. They sell a wide range of stamps from rubber, pre-inked, UV and hand stamps and a lot more. The stamp I received was a rectangular traxx self inking stamp which retail from £11.93 upwards. The stamp comes packaged in a little box which has instructions on and tells you what colour inks you can buy for this stamp such as Black, Blue, Green, Red or Violet, the ink pad easily slots in and out for when you want to refill or change colours.
Speedy stamps customised stamp review
Speedy stamps customised stamp review
All you have to do when ordering a customised stamp is to send a high quality photograph of what you would like, as you can see I opted for my blog name in the same font as above, I was really impressed with it, when it arrived I couldn't wait to use it. I chose the colour Violet and the pigmentation is really strong. The one thing I must point of with this stamp is that you do have to apply pressure, in the photo above you can see what happens if you press too lightly and not long enough, while the other one is how it should look after the correct amount of pressure/time is applied. The ink also drys really quickly so no chance of it smudging! I am really impressed and happy with this stamp so anyone who might receive mail from me in the near future expect to see this on their letter! I want to use it on everything! 

Would you consider a customise stamp, I think it would also be great for anyone who had an etsy store etc. What would you use one for?

*This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

10 comments:

  1. Love the stamp! I would love to get a stamp once I've done more to my shop.
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty cool! I think I would go a bit mad and end up stamping everything I own more than once...
    great post :D

    Alannah
    kissingwinter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I'm the same now that I have it I want to stamp everything!

      Delete
  3. i would/will definately consider getting a stamp - would probably waste all the ink playing though :) jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tempting isn't it! Let me know if you get one.

      Delete
  4. This is a really good idea. I'm thinking of setting up an etsy shop soon when I have more time to spend on it, and I can see that this would be great for putting personal touches on packaging and notes.
    Claire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be perfect for an etsy shop, do let me know when if you get one. =)

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, I'm just opening an Etsy store, so will definitely consider ordering a stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the store, and let me know if you get one =)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top