The Little Things

Sunday, 15 June 2014
This week has gone so quickly! In fact the whole year has, I still have so many things to tick of my 24 before 24 list, money to save, decisions to be made, please slow down a little!



Last week I went back to work after having a week off, I must admit I was dreading it slightly (I always do when I have a week off) but it felt nice to go back, I'm happy that I really get along with the people I work with, in my two previous jobs I never felt like I had any friends there which always makes going to work that bit harder! Saying that though I now have another week off! (I was meant to be going on holiday but we change the month and hopefully looking to go in September)



Hopefully, I'm going to get some writing, crafting and some blogging done in my time off. Today I got around to finishing these Elephants off, I'm quite proud of them, I'm counting the number of things I've made on my sewing machine and these are the third. Talking about crafts, today is the last day to sign up to this months #dicraftswap which has the theme of books, find out more here!!




Talking about the #DICraftSwap it makes me so happy seeing people get involved, especially since those taking part have been really enjoying it, I love seeing how people interrupt each theme and create something. So thank you so much for taking part!
That's it for this week, I'd love to hear all about those little things that have made your week!

2 comments:

  1. Love your little things write ups! The elephant is so cute. I hope you got my email about the next swap, I'll definitely get into this one more with being more free!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy these write ups, I love doing them =)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top