The Little Things

I finally got around to using the candle making kit in one of the crafty creatives box I had. It was a lot of fun and I now have a lot of lovely candles (as well as more wax to be used)
My Sister came back from Egypt the other day before she left we had one of the biggest arguments (what are Sisters for?) so I was surprised that she actually brought me some gifts back. Egypt is a place I have wanted to visit after I watched The Mummy and became fascinated with Ancient Egypt. She bought me this beautiful picture of the Tree of Life on papyrus, the birds are of the Mother, her child and protectors, she also got me two oil burners one shaped like a Camel and two bottles of oil, one of them smells like Vanilla Cheesecake but I can't quite place the other one, these can be used in oil burner or as perfume.

Also I've just reached 200 followers on BL (yay) so I just wanted to say a big thank you to anyone who reads this blog!!!
I've been thinking about hosting a crafty blog meet up, now its not a definite it just depends on a few things but I wanted to see if there was interest, it's UK based on more than likely in Nottingham.

What little things have been making your week?
  1. A lovely, cheerful post, thanks Hannah :) I posted my #5gratefulthings on my Facebook page, but basically it's the sun shining, my family, ice creams, my vintage dress and that tomorrow is another day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a lovely list, and a vintage dress sounds dreamy.

      Delete
  2. The candles you made are really cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those gifts your sister got a bit of a peace offering too no?! Def go ahead with te craft meet for sure obviously not really a crafter like yourself and it's a bit far from Cornwall but I bet you could do it with some willing help as I said on twitter Dippywrites and a la Jode on twitter just hosted swblogsocial their first event I'm sure they can give some tips? Thy seemed friendly!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe? They are really lovely though! I hope I will do, and thanks for letting me know I will ask if I need some help!!!

      Delete
  4. A crafty blog meet up sounds interesting! I've never been to anything like that before, but it could be super fun! I don't really know many crafty people so it would be nice to meet others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candle making sounds like it would be right up my street atm, although my boyfriend does keeping going mad at me every time I come home with another candle! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, maybe he would be impressed more if he learns they are homemade!

      Delete
  6. That picture is beautiful! And candle making sounds fun! Always something I've wanted to try.
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and its so simple but fun, you'll have to try it!

      Delete
  7. Oooh, a crafty blog meet up sounds delightful, I would definitely be interested! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm hoping it will happen just waiting for a reply, fingers crossed!

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives