The Little Things

Sunday, 29 June 2014
Doing something everyday and working on a Sunday has thrown me off a little, I almost forgot about this post, from today I'm working nine days straight clearly thinking about those pennies! 


On Tuesday me and C headed to Calke Abbey, it's rare that we get to do things like this so I really do appreciate any days out we can have! You can read more about it here!



I'm allowed to be excited about new windows right? Before, I always had a slight breeze because it wouldn't lock properly. I was kind off sad to see the old one go, due to nostalgia memories, like the time me and my sister had a pack of 101 Dalmatian stickers that you printed onto windows, we panicked once we covered the windows with them thinking we would get in trouble so we tried getting them of and ending up scratching the glass! My room is also in the process of being decorated, so its very messy which is driving me insane since my room is so small.


I'm also thinking about going back to college, I went to an induction/open day not long a go and it seems really good, I feel excited about it so I'm hoping I can do it! I would like to keep working alongside it otherwise I doubt I would be able to afford to do it. Working with animals is something I've been wanting to do for so long but I kept putting it off. Fingers crossed because I would also quite like to do some of the enrichment activities they have to offer.

What little things have made your week?

4 comments:

  1. I like your new windows haha! I'm in the process of redecorating my bedroom too! :)
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait for it to be done. Mess really drives me crazy!
      Hope your room is coming along nicely =)

      x

      Delete
  2. I need to decorate my bedroom...never going to happen :) I really liked reading about your visit to Calke Abbey, and good for you keeping your options open - the best of luck with going into working with animals, would love to hear about about getting back into education goes if you go for it, it is always a good sign when you feel excited! jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, you should do it! Thank you glad you liked reading about it, I need to go to more places like it, I love them! Thank you =) If I do go I will blog about it for sure!

      xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top