The Little Things

Sunday, 8 June 2014
On Monday I finally got to go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, you can read more about my day here. I got a gift voucher way back in January for my birthday but me and C decided to go in June so we could have some time off as well, I spent most of my time waiting for the day to arrive and it didn't disappoint. I also got to try butter beer! Which was yummy, some people have been comparing it to cream soda?


I attended the Crabtree & Evelyn handy tips night, it was so fun and was nice seeing old and new faces! I will be blogging about the night very soon! 

What little things have made your week?



4 comments:

  1. I loved Harry Potter world, was so much fun! I have definitely been loving the sun this week xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sun has been great, hope it lasts!!!

      Delete
  2. The Harry Potter tour is the best! I loved it so much, and I can't wait to go back next month (I had the ingenious idea of doing it as a school trip!) and do it all again. It was lovely to meet you at the Crabtree event :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter is soo good! and love the ankle bracelet- the colour is gorgeous!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top