Loot Crate unboxing July Edition - Villains!!

If you haven't heard about Loot Crate before, it is a monthly subscription box from America full of all things GEEK, each month has a theme, last months was Transform, to view past crates click the link. The box cost $29.95 (for the UK) including shipping, you can subscribe here!! Next months theme is Heroes,  if this is your first crate you can also use code Heroes to get 10% off! 

I had a feeling this months Loot Crate was going to be amazing, I really am like a kid because as soon as I saw it had been dispatched I was checking Instagram for spoilers and I was not disappointed, so I texted C telling him he would love this months box!

This months box came on Monday but since it gets posted to C's I've only just got to look inside today and sorry for the photos, I had to use my phone because I couldn't get C's camera to work for me.

july loot crate villains
july loot crate villains
july loot crate villains
july loot crate villains So what was inside? 

01 - Joki Villain T-Shirt (Woot!)- Combining two villains, this top was desinged by Zack Finfrock. I really love this top, I think out of all of the Loot Crates we have had so far this has to be my favourite top.
02 -  Exclusive Rocket Raccoon Comic (Marvel & Diamond Comics) - Loot Crate have been dropping hints etc. about this one all month, I love that Rocket is holding a Loot Crate. Has anyone seen the Guardians of the Galaxy film yet?
03 - Harley Quinn and Joker posters (DC Comics & Trends international) - Harley Quinn has always been one of my favourite female villains, these posters are such good quailty, I need to buy a frame to put them in.
04 - Deadpool Socks (Marvel Comics & HYP) - Deadpool is one of my favourite comic book characters, still waiting for a Deadpool film (and forgetting Ryan Reynolds portrayal of Deadpool in X-Men) 
05 - Neccessary Evil DVD ( DC Comic & Warner Brothers) - A documentary narrated by Christopher Lee.
06 - Darth Vader Key Chain (Lucas Films & Plasticolor) - Out of all of the items in this box, I think its safe to say this one can be officially mine. I love Star Wars and C isn't much of a fan.
07 - Bowser Magnet (Loot Crate labs) 
And lastly this months magazine filled up with information etc and the official Loot Crate pin. This one was definitely C's favourite boxes so far! I can't wait to see what next months holds, I'm hoping for at least one LOTR item!!! 

Have you signed up to Loot Crate yet? I'd love to hear your thoughts!!
      
  1. I so loved this box! The box itself made me laugh too, I daren't throw it out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This box was definitely my favourite so far. Can't wait for next months!

    Sarah x
    www.abubblylady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives