Review - Zerreau Beauty Towel off Shampoo foam*

Thursday, 10 July 2014
I may have mentioned once or twice on my blog, that I've been training my hair, I used to wash it every other day, now I only wash it every four days (yes, I do shower in between...) The reason for this is because my hair always used to get oily really quickly, sometimes I just didn't have the time to wash it and had to leave the house. It's not to bad anymore but on the fourth day it does look slightly oily and I don't always have time to hop into the shower first thing in the morning. I've used dry shampoo before but the majority of the time it left white powder in my hair. Zerreau Beauty isn't a brand I've ever come across before but this product had me intrigued.


As you can see, this product is a Shampoo foam (£6.99) to use all you to do is apply to roots, massage to lift dirt etc. and then dry with a towel. I must admit I was a little skeptical at first, I was worried it might not work and make my hair look even worse, so to start off with I applied a little bit to the front of my hair because sometimes when I apply my make up the foundation gets in it... So I rubbed it in, grabbed a towel and starting drying the area, the foundation came out immediately my hair also looked shiny and felt soft. After this attempt I was brave enough to try it all over, for me this method really didn't work, it took forever for the product to be toweled out and if I missed some it made my hair look oily. Since that method didn't work, I decided to do it in sections, this way it was more manageable and I could see if there was still product in my hair. It might not have always left my hair as shiny and soft as much as I expected but it really did remove oils and dirt from my hair. I must admit I did find it quite time consuming (still working on finding a faster toweling method) but for someone who hates having to wash their hair, then brush it, blow dry it etc. this product is perfect in comparison. Oh and did I mention the scent, this product comes in two delicious scents Strawberry and Apple, I got the Apple one and oh my does it smell yummy, it so fresh and makes me want to drink Apple juice all day. To say I was skeptical that this product would work I've been using this most days when I spot an oily patch! At 180ml in a can and only having to use a small amount for each section I can see this product lasting me a while. I also have to mention that this product is not animal tested which is always a plus for me.

I really do think this product would be a perfect companion to anyone who loves to travel and of course those who like attending music festivals, because in all honestly who wants to shower at a festival? If this product is something you're interested in trying you can get a 20% discount with code SUMMER20.

*this product was sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thought and opinions are my own.


6 comments:

  1. Never heard of this before, looks really good. Great post

    Gaby x

    theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, let me know if you give it a try =)

      Delete
  2. I used Batiste a lot so would be happy to try alternatives but the price difference is huge!

    Caroline
    www.puttingyourlifeinorder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had to see Batiste was, it is a lot cheaper but I think since this is a foam it might last longer?!

      Delete
  3. I've been using this for ages and it is perfect for festivals as no water is needed, meaning you don't have to queue for the showers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used Zerreau for ages and always take it to festivals as you don't need water, meaning that you don't have to spend ages queueing for the showers!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top