The Little Things

Sunday, 6 July 2014


This one is going to be short and sweet, I wanted to take more photographs but I'm currently in bed feeling tired with the biggest headache coming on. Working every day since last Sunday and my next day off being the Sunday coming has certainly taken its toll on me. Everyday I want to curl up in a ball and go straight to sleep as soon as I get back. I've fallen behind on blogging, crafting and other things, but I guess I just have to think of the pennies at the end off it all, I'm sure it'll be worth it! One of my dislikes of working in retail are sales and with the Summer Sale fast approaching I'm hoping it might be my last one if this college course goes ahead! So the highlight of my day was coming home from work to a dinner cooked by my Grandma, she makes the best dinners, although I'm all sure we say that about our Grandma's? She even buys me veggie sausages.

What little things have made your week?

7 comments:

  1. mmh that sunday dinner looks so delicious, it's making me hungry! (I'm also a veggie :) I hope you get a day off soon (or more!) to relax, because you definitely deserve it. Working in retail really drains you, I often think customers don't realise that sometimes! Lots of hugs, and make sure you rest soon :)

    Frankie x
    Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, although I work in delivery, so lots of heavy lifng =( Glad I don't work on the shop floor on the times I do go up the customers drive me insane! Its like they've never encountered people or know what manners are!

      Delete
  2. I'm not surprised you are tired! But like you say, the pennies will make it count, and fingers crossed for your college course :) sunday dinner yum yum comforting, homely food is always a great cheer up :) fingers crossed you survive the summer sales! :) jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) Every time I look at this picture it makes me want another one.

      Delete
  3. Aaah I hate working in retail too, its thought of as an easy job but it can be so physically and mentally draining. Today is my first day off in a while, I was looking forward to it but now its here, I don't really know what to do with myself!
    My little things....well, now planning a roast dinner thanks to your delicious looking photo is one of them, watching episodes of Orphan Black in bed with some ben n jerrys brownie ice cream is another one....so, basically food!
    Hope you feel better soon lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it really is! And they managers push you too hard with no real benefits for you! Thank you, you've made me want Ben & Jerrys now!!!!

      Delete
  4. Aww I know the feeling. My 'to do' list scares me! Hope Grandma's cooking did the trick. That roast looks yummy :) Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top