The Little Things

This week's little things have turned out to be all snail mail related in some way. I was reading C's newsfeed on facebook the other day and saw someone say 'Who even sends letters anymore?' When you live in a world of emails, texts etc. it can be so hard to forget the beauty of mail and I'm always ten times excited about getting a letter than I am ever about getting a text. Oh and mail can also include beautiful gifts...




I got my #dicraftswap in the post the other day, one of the gifts was this chocolate. I am the biggest chocolate lover and this was divine, it's two small bars and I gave the other one to C, I regretted it very much! I'll be blogging about my #dicraftswap tomorrow (hopefully anyway, fingers crossed that the one I sent arrives in the mail tomorrow.)


I love ordering from small, independent or handmade companies, I always feel like they go that extra mile with lovely packaging and including little things like stickers or a small print that could go on my wall. It really does make me smile. 



I've been sent some Cocofina products to review, I can't wait to try them but I'm so excited about using this coconut oil, its been on my list to buy for ages, more as a beauty product than anything.

What little things have made your week?
  1. I'm really into snail mail right now! :)

    shewearsprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I'm so behind with my postcircle snail mail, I really must try harder! Are you doing your craft swap again this month? Keep wanting to join in but never seem to have the time..

    Claire @ theowlintheteacup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry you're not the only one! I'm so behind on mail things!

      Delete
  3. Yay, I'm glad you liked your chocolate! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh white chocolate praline sounds amazing! I really want to start snail mail just I'd probably forget haha! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Coconut Oil I really want to try it!
    Kloe xx
    skullsnkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo coconut oil - looking forward to your review on that, i feel i need to expand my haircair routine towards some soothing oils but don't know where to start, wonder if that is appropriate?
    isn't snail mail the best, it feels that so much more effort goes into it :) jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives