The Little Things

Monday, 21 July 2014
Again, I'm a day late in writing my little round up of the little things that have made me happy this week. I'm currently sat on my bed trying not to fall asleep, my body aches from head to toe, I am in dire need of a hot, bubble bath!




A half eaten spread of food that I found on my camera, my Sister had a graduation party on Saturday. After being up since 3am I was very sleepy but I love family get togethers and just being able to catch up with everyone, share stories from years ago, laugh and have fun. 



This dress! I've never order anything from HM and won't again, I ordered this dress at the end of June, paying £3.90 for P&P but HM take 9-10 days to post items!! It came the other day and by that time it was in the sale for £8, typical but I do love it. This top came today and its what I plan on wearing to my Sisters graduation on Thursday but I have no idea what to wear it with, help?


This picture was taken on my phone, so excuse the quality. My Mum has been filling the garden with lots of cute decoration, I love this bunting and I was a tad worried after the storms we've been having here in the UK whether it would still be there in the morning (it was.) 

What little things have made your week?

2 comments:

  1. That is a really nice top. A pink skirt might look nice with it because of the pink in it, I'm not sure how daring you are as I know I wouldn't brave a pink skirt. Or a pale blue might work for a nice clash :).

    Leah @ Peaches and Smoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is really cute but such a shame about it taking so long to arrive. I hate having to wait around for things to arrive. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top