#DICraftSwap Disney

Saturday, 23 August 2014
#DICraftSwap is a monthly craft swap run by me, to see past swaps follow the link. Sign up is closed for August's swap but if you would like to take part in Septembers with the theme of Vintage/Retro let me know.

July had the theme of Disney, and I was sending to Jess from DearWildflower. I was very late in sending mine out, I was behind on a lot of things etc. and then I had to wait for my gift to arrive! Jess listed some of her Disney likes as Bed knobs and Broomsticks, The Aristocrats, Minnie Mouse and Peter Pan and more.

I really struggled with this theme, I always think of so many ideas or have none at all, this one was the latter. So since I got a linocutting kit in last months Crafty Creatives box I had a go at making a Peter Pan print and printing it onto a chapter from the book. I really like how this turned out so hopefully Jess will like it! I wanted to make an Aristocats necklace but unfortunately they didn't come out quite right, I was going to bin them but I thought I might as well include them and who knows maybe Jess could use them for something else. Lastly I made some hanging heart decorations using scences from Bed knobs and Broomsticks.




This gift I got Jessie was this Minnie Mouse plant pot

The person sending to me this month was Hannah from cupcakemumma my parcel came this morning filled with lots of Disney goodness! Firstly I love how colourful everything looks, bright and fun colours instantly cheer me up! 








So the items Hannah made me were a Fox necklace which will perfect to add to Autumnal outfits, Hannah also wrote out some Disney quotes onto hearts, reading these made me smile, I'm going to have to find somewhere to stick them in my room! As you can see Hannah spoiled me with lots of Disney gifts, a lovely Minnie and Mickey tea towel, I love the design on this and I think I'm going to use this as my crafty tea towel, a Minnie and Daisy money tin, again I love the design on this and hopefully after my holiday I can start saving some pennies! Disney washi tape and some love hearts, nails files and some gel pens, I haven't used gel pens in ages they'll always remind me of school! Lastly a Winnie the Pooh shopper bag which will come in handy! Thank you Hannah!   


To read about what other people have sent follow the links - Jenny - Sarah Jane - Sarah - Lauren - Hannah - Jess - Anne

7 comments:

  1. Yey so glad your like it! I love what you sent out! That Peter Pan print is brilliant. I think I went ott on bought gifts but I couldn't help it!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love everything, and obviously very grateful you went ott on the gifts because they all made me smile! xx

      Delete
  2. It's all so adorable! Gutted I couldn't take part in this theme, can't wait for the next one now

    Rhiannon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could have taken part =( at least you can join this time!!!

      Delete
  3. I loved your gifts so so so much! They were AMAZING! Love the look of what you received too, thanks for organising such a great swap :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you liked what I sent! And thank you for taking part, glad you had fune =) x

      Delete
  4. Hiya Hanna, Sorry for the delayed blog post.

    Fantastic swap really enjoyed joining in!!

    http://youngonesfive.wordpress.com/2014/09/11/swaps/

    Sarah xXx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top