Loot Crate unboxing August Edition - Heroes

Friday, 29 August 2014
If you haven't heard about Loot Crate before, it is a monthly subscription box from America full of all things GEEK, each month has a theme, last months was Villains, to view past crates click the link. The box cost $29.95 (for the UK) including shipping, you can subscribe here!! Next months theme is still to be announced,  if this is your first crate you can also use code SAVE10 to get 10% off! 

Now C got his hands on this box before me and filmed a unboxing video which you can view here filmed with his fancy new camera.. 

loot crate heroes
loot crate heroes
loot crate heroes As you can see they decorated this months box in the style of TMNT, with two TMNT items inside. A TMNT full figure from Kidrobot, we got Michelangelo. I can't help but find this figurine rather cute. The other TMNT was the Donatello mask glasses from H2W, I'm not sure if these would ever get used, unless you know we go to a fancy dress party? My favourite item from this months box which is an exclusive for Loot Crate is the glow in the dark Groot Funko Pop figure, I've seen people selling these on ebay for up for £30+ crazy! Also in the box was shoe lightning bolts from Shwings, a Sonic air freshener from Sega and Epic scents, not pictured because C had already put it in his car! Lastly, we got some digital loot, a magnet and of course the Loot Crate pin and magazine!

What do you think of this months box, is this something you would subscribe to?

4 comments:

  1. Groot is my new mini obsession - he's very cute :)

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. loot crate is really very fabulous, and I agree Groot is my favourite too :) I'm so glad you've been writing these unboxings for so long or I would never have found out about it myself :) jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the many wonders of blogging!!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top