Review - Kiss gel Dress stickers and Nail art sealer*

Monday, 11 August 2014
I've mentioned before that doing my nails is something I no longer do, nail varnish tends to chip of really easily where I work and I tend to lack patience when it comes to letting varnish dry. So when I heard about these Kiss gel DRESS stickers they seemed like the perfect option and something I couldn't wait to try. They come in a wide range of designs from ombre, floral and lots more, I tried out the French Manicure. Each box of gel DRESS stickers comes with 20 full gel strips, 20 French tips, a mini file, a manicure stick and a wipe and shine pad. So the way these stickers work is after finding the right size for each nail you press down smooth out, cut/file any excess away and then apply a layer of Kiss nail art sealer, the stickers are meant to last up to one week with one layer of top coat or up to two weeks with a double-up top coat. To remove the stickers they simply peel off. 



The verdict, I love them! They were easy to apply, although I didn't smooth them out correctly on a few nails near the tips (and in the picture you'll notice my curved nail, I trapped my finger in a door when I was younger.) The nail art sealer gave it  that extra shininess, I honestly could not stop looking at my nails once I had finished, I was very impressed! They did chip a little on the fingers were I didn't smooth them out correctly and I've only had them on for around five days and I can see that they are ready to come off but overall they are something I would buy again and something I think would be perfect to wear for a special occasion etc. 

Have you tried gel stickers before, what are your thoughts?

As far as I can tell Kiss do not test on animals.

*These items were sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  

6 comments:

  1. These look so fab, I definitely have to try them out :) I hate waiting for nail varnish to dry too which is why I love gel so much but it's not the best for your nails xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just so lazy and I always end up smudging wet nail varnish!! Shame it's not the best for nails but they are great for the odd occasion.

      Delete
  2. They sound good. I love painting my nails, its an obsession i am trying to turn into a career. The best polishes are Nails inc, especially their caviar top coat, dries in 45 seconds and lasts for a week easily. Their normal formula polishes also dry quickly so you can have your nails done super quick. They are changing package and logo etc. So if your new to the brand try seeing what is on their website in the sale.. Sale items are great value! Xx

    Tina xoxo
    ubercrazygirlsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, fast drying nail polish is a plus in my eyes!

      Delete
  3. Your nails look so great! I'm always looking for cheaper nail options, and this looks like a good one!

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was very impressed with them!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top