Review - Strawberry Re:Active Meal Replacement*

Friday, 22 August 2014


When it comes to eating habits I am the biggest junk food addict, don't get me wrong I do try and eat healthy meals and exercise most days but snacking is my weakness, I constantly raid the cupboards snacking on crisps, biscuits, chocolate and I'm slightly ashamed to admit that I sometimes snack on cheese using butter as dip. I know its unhealthy and has to stop but if I eat fruit I am never satisfied, it doesn't fill me up and I'll still be craving something sweet or fatty. The Strawberry Re:Active meal replacement (£24.95) is an healthy alternative for me, high in protein and packed full with vitamins, minerals and weight loss nutrients it provides me with a light snack that satisfies my sweet tooth and leaves me feeling full which helps me to stop me snacking throughout the day. 

This product also comes in chocolate flavour but I opted for strawberry which is lovely, I've been using this mixed in a smoothie, I've been trying a different varieties with bananas, grapes, strawberries, oats and more. All of them have each been yummy so far! Although if you do not have a blender this can easily be mixed into milk.

Now I must point out that this product is to be taking alongside eating healthfully and exercising, it works by helping you maintain a healthy body and improve your workout! I would not recommend taking this just for weight loss purposes.

Is this something you would consider to use alongside exercising? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Always remember to make sure to read the ingredients and any more information you can find when opting to buy something like this! 

*This product was sent to be for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same with trying to eat healthily, I have good intentions and I tell myself I'm not going to snack but then I think I'll just have a few biscuits which somehow turns into half the packet!
    I really like your blog so I nominated you for a Liebster award which you can read about in my blog post if you'd like! http://everyenvy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only snacking was healthy!! And thank you so much =) Means a lot xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top