The Little Things

Sunday, 10 August 2014
Who knew decorating could be so stressful, its put me behind and a lot of things like not having any time/space to craft, I haven't been blogging as much etc. Thankfully, its nearly all done. Here's a sneak peak (I do have a tiny room) but maybe once it is all finished I'll do a room tour if anyone would like to see one?



A while a go I sent Jenny some Sugru to try out so she could have a play around and make some pokeballs, she was really sweet and sent me some of her creations a giant pokeball and a sun pendant (which is going to hang some where in my room.) The letter she sent was so lovely and put a smile on my face not to mention the fact it came in a handmade envelope. Jenny went a little but further and knitted me a Squirrel called Rusty, isn't he adorable, look at that tail so cute and fluffy!

What little things have made your week?

Today you can sign up for this months craft swap if anyone wants to take part the theme is KAWAII sign up closes on the 15th!! Just fill out the form below and send it daintyandivory@yahoo.co.uk 

Name:
Age: (optional)
Social media sites:
Address:
Likes/dislikes:
Interests/Hobbies:

How do you define the word Kawaii:
Favourite Kawaii things:
Anything else you think might be helpful to your crafty maker:
Ship international or not.

8 comments:

  1. Love your room and you should DEFINITELY do a room tour!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll have to do one!

      Delete
  2. Aww cute is that parcel Jenny sent you! Adorable! I love your room x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and its lovely isn't it!!

      Delete
  3. Love that poster! ;) I'm excited for your room tour and aw, what cute presents!

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gifts were lovely and a nice surprise!! and thanks I'll have to done one soon xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely room Hannah! I lovf those little items jenny sent you his kind Pokemon is awesome though!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very kind of her =D and I will have to do a tour!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top