The Little Things

Sunday, 17 August 2014

My friend at work has a joke, referring to me as a Sloth because apparently I'm lazy (not true!!!) I spotted this top on asos, showed them and they ended up buying it me! It is rather sweet and I'm just going to have to wear it to work one day...



Last month as part of the #DICraftSwap Lauren from OhHay! made Claire a gorgeous night circus necklace, I commented on it saying how much I loved it and she offered to make me a Game of Thrones one!! Isn't it amazing, I was so impressed. Do have a look at Lauren's blog it really is a lovely blog to read.



I found a bag of floral fabric hidden away in my Mum's room, as well as that was these toy patterns. Maybe on a rainy day I'll get around to making some (as well as the 9745 I have on my list of things to make...) 



Lemon! I came home yesterday and found the M&S Lemon Mousse chocolate bar in the cupboard, it was divine. I then went to the local Vegetable shop and they were giving away free cupcakes to mark a year since opening, of course it was Lemon again and today I'm making Lemon tarts. I may be a little obsessed with it, nothing beats eating Lemon Curd out of the jar...

What little things have made your week?

15 comments:

  1. How lovely that your friend bought you the top :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very kind of them! and a nice surprise =)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's amazing, I can't stop looking at it!

      Delete
  3. What nice things!

    I had a night away with my bestie so all was good there.

    Caroline
    www.puttingyourlifeinorder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely. I am a HAUGE lemon cake fan...well lemon everything really...apart from actual lemons!
    Your GoT necklace is incredible
    x

    hannah bee | from aus with love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, Lemon is the best! And thanks, I love it!

      Delete
  5. That necklace is so cute! I love little homemade things like that - they are great gifts x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes its always the little things that can really make a difference!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lemon cakes, Game of Thrones, AND SLOTHS - this is a good week you've had :) :) and also I know that pain of having 1001 things you want to do and the list always just grows and grows! still a great find to add to the list :) jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your sloth tshirt, it's so cute. Also looks incredibly soft? Really glad that you love your necklace! the lemon cake looks yummy too!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, that sloth shirt is so cute. The necklace is just amazing! I love those lemon mousse bars, I haven't had one in so long, I might have to stop by one day and pick one up

    Rhiannon x
    The Sparkly Panda

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these things are so cute!

    thechanginggirl.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top