The Little Things

Sunday, 24 August 2014

I was sent the #M2ABtravelingnotebook from Lauren, I've loved looking at everyone's entries and I can't wait to fill out my pages and then send it on its travels. I really love this idea! 


Slightly crinkled but I have new bed sheets, a pretty blue floral print that reminds me of my Grandma/Grandad and sleeping over as a child.




A slightly big little thing but me and C finally booked a holiday! We are heading to Lake Garda in Italy. It was the cheapest holiday I could find but it looks beautiful and I can't wait! Only 12 days to go! If you've been I'd love to hear any recommendations we're only going for four nights so I want to cram as much in as possible! 

What little things have made your week?

6 comments:

  1. Three lovely things. Hope you enjoy your holiday! Fresh flowers, knitting and tea and cake with my Mum have made my week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fresh flowers always put a smile on my face!

      Delete
  2. I've been to lake Garda :) Easily the best town on the lake is Sirmione, it has a brilliant stationary shop in the centre aswell which you should definitely check out. There's also day trips to Venice if you can fit it in. Aaaah you'll have a great time :)
    My little things: visited the bronte museum, 3 brilliant days off work, got some new polka dot trousers in the joules sale, and I had a bates motel/orphan black/the honourable woman tv marathon. I am a Coach potato and proud :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your little things sound amazing and thank you for recommending Sirmione I found the stationary shop straight away!! It was amazing!

      Delete
  3. The idea of being sent the travelling notebook is so lovely - it reminds me of The Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants.. younger me had so much love for that concept haha :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk/
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea although I still need to send it off! Been so busy, oops!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top