Review - Crabtree and Evelyn hand therapy in Rosewater.

Saturday, 13 September 2014
crabtree and evelyn hand therapy review
So way back in June I attended a Crabtree and Evelyn event which you can read more about here, I was lucky enough to win one of their 60 Second Kits (£25) a product we got to sample on the night. The kits comes in a few different scents, I ended up opting for the Rosewater kit, with light notes of violet, florals and musk. The scent is something I wasn't sure I would like, I'm a big fan of sweet scents but the floral fragrance of this won me over.

crabtree and evelyn hand therapy review


Since I work in a loading bay my hands tend to get dry really quickly so I was very grateful that I was lucky enough to win this. The way the kit works is by applying the scrub onto dry hands (the scrub is only meant to be used once/twice a week or you can risk stripping your skin of natural oils) when I sampled this at the event the assistant only put it on one hand to begin with to see if I could notice a difference and I did! My hand looked/felt visibly softer and smoother in comparison! You only need a small amount of product and its so gentle on my skin. Although this is made for hands I may have tried it on other parts of my body like my feet, I sometime I get really dry skin on my heels and nothing ever softens it, so before I get in a shower I tend to rub some of this on my feet and it works wonders! Step two is moisturising, rich in shea butter I use a tiny amount of this and massaged it into my hands making them even more soft and helping to lock in moisture.

Overall, I have noticed a difference in the condition of my skin, my hands tend to stay softer for longer now and look a lot healthier in appearance. This is something I would purchase for myself over and over again.

Have you tried any products from Crabtree and Evelyn, feel free to share some of your favourites! I also want to try some of their biscuits..

Crabtree and Evelyn are also delighted to annouce they will be supporting Macmillan Cancer Support, with their biggest Coffee morning on the 26th September. So make sure to visit your nearest store for tea, cake, free hand treatments, games and lots more!
They will also be donating £1/£0.50 towards the charity on certain products.


*Crabtree and Evylen do not test on animals.



1 comment:

  1. Great to know that they donate to cancer research - what a fab company.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top