The Little Things

Sunday, 14 September 2014
Two weeks without a 'the little things' post I've been so busy I haven't had the time to do much blogging at all!! I'm happy though because I have loads of ideas for posts, diys, reviews, recipes etc. It feels good to feel all excited about blogging now its just finding the time to do/write them all. I also start college tomorrow (which I will be writing a post about) I'm so excited! Anyway this post may be somewhat self-indulgent since it involves objects that I've bought for myself, but everyone deserves to treat themselves every now and then. 


This little Panda, which I found from this amazing ebay store. It's meant to be a chopstick holder but can be used for pens, paintbrushes etc. or for just looking cute! I got this as part of this months #DICraftSwap and had to buy myself one to. Talking about #DICraftSwap this months theme is Vintage/Retro if anyone wants to take part? Sign up closes tomorrow just let me know for more information!!

These Lindt chocolate, they taste like Ferrero Rocher and the fact that they come in a tin with the Seven Dwarves on make them that much better. I got these at the airport in Italy so I'm not sure if they are available in the UK, anyone spotted them? I want more.... 
Another buy from Italy, I bought two soaps one being Lemon, which my Mum claimed and a Vanilla one which smells divine. 
The fact that Christmas isn't that far away scares me, this year has gone crazily fast and I would like it to slow down a little. But that still didn't stop me buying some Christmas decorations, a jingly snowman and a little Santa (whose feet you can just see) Anyone else bought any Christmas related items yet? 
And my favourite buy from Italy, was this writing set. I love it, although I have tried it and it's going to take a bit of getting use to, my first attempt ended with ink everywhere! 

What little things have made your week?

6 comments:

  1. The little panda is sooo cute and Ferrero Rocher chocolates are SO yummy...I'm craving them now!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want some more of these chocolates, they were so yummy!

      Delete
  2. Aww, how cute is the panda! That writing set is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that panda is cute and their whole shop has so many cute things in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pande too :) I really love that tin! Italy sounds like it's full if beautiful bits. I never got that hang of beautiful ink writing it's an art in my opinion hope you enjoy using the set x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top