The Little Things

Sunday, 21 September 2014
It's slightly odd going back into education, especially when you are a lot older than most students! I am planning to write a post on this, when I finally get round to it! But happy to say I've completed my first week (if you can call it that since I'm only there three days.) I'm looking forward to doing practical work, and finally getting to do some work with animals. I'm hoping this course is something I'll be able to blog about throughout the year.



Yesterday I attended the #NottsMeetSep14 which I will hopefully be blogging about tomorrow (well, sometime this week) It was a really lovely day so I can't wait to share more about it.  



I won a giveaway over on Gemma's blog (one of the hosts from yesterday) and she gave it me yesterday, I'm really excited to try these products out. Yay to new beauty products.

I'm writing this when I'm very sleepy so sorry if it seems a little rushed!!

What little things have made your week?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun at the meet up and oooh check out those goodies, congrats on winning the giveaway :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top