Loot Crate unboxing October FEAR edition

If you haven't heard about Loot Crate before, it is a monthly subscription box from America full of all things GEEK, each month has a theme, last months was Galactic, which I didn't end up blogging about but C filmed an unboxing video here and you can view past crates here. The box cost $29.95 (for the UK) including shipping, you can subscribe here!! Next months theme is BATTLE, if this is your first crate you can also use code SAVE10 to get 10% off! 

So in timing with Halloween this months theme was FEAR, I do apologise for my photos (I had to use my phone) and a few items are missing, again you can view C unboxing the crate here.  



I was really happy with this months box, the contents include the usual loots crate booklet and pin, possibly one of my favourite t-shirts to date, the death by kitty from super 7, toxic candy waste which was swiftly eaten by C, a sledge saw hammer pen from capcom, which is a loot crate exclusive. I didn't even know this was a pen until now... Going to have to test it out when I'm a C's again. Another one of my favourite items because I love reading about how to survive things (even if its made it) the How to survive a sharknado attack from random house is going to be an interesting read. I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead so seeing two items in this months box made me happy, firstly the 'Oh, Brother' art print by superemofriends (JSalador) I love the print but I also wish it was maybe a thin metal plaque, the the The Walking Dead comic (issue 132) from image comics, I have read a few of The Walking Dead graphic novels but I could never get in to them, I much prefer the TV show.. Lastly we have some fake cut tattoos and a gift card for some game...

What do you think of this months crate, is this something you'd sign up to? Let me know.
  1. This is so cool! I think it's a good option if you are sharing it with someone :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you happen to have the Smite code unused? Have been looking for one and would love it, have been looking everyone with no results, sadly.

    Cheers!

    PS: (My email is pedromlcosta.wow@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives