Review - Crafty What Nots* (Photo heavy)

Monday, 6 October 2014
Crafty What Nots is a new crafty subscription box from Jenny who blogs at Jennysis when my box arrived I had completely forgot about it, Jenny did mention the box would be posted on the 1st October but I wasn't expecting it to arrive so quickly. Another reason why I wasn't sure if it was the crafty box is because I'm so used to getting subscription boxes in bigger boxes so I did puzzle to myself how much could fit inside...




So this months theme was Floral Pavilion, so when I peeled back the tissue paper I was greeted with a list of items that I would find inside the box. It is a fairly long list and just reading it made me get a little bit excited. Floral is also a perfect theme for me, I love floral on everything!!





The box included lots of pretty things, all neatly presented and beautifully packaged! The box included instructions and materials to make a paper handbag, something I didn't think would be my sort of thing, only because I perceived a paper handbag differently in my mind. Jenny provides a tutorial on her blog for this, I love the idea and I'm going to have to attempt to make some handbags to include little gifts in! The main material for this of course is paper and we were provided with all of this, I had to take pictures to show of all the designs because they are so pretty and one of my favourite items in the box! (Although my photos do not do them justice!)






Of course you don't have to use the paper to make the handbags, which is something else I love about this box, the materials provided can all be linked together to make all kinds of things.
Another thing I really like about the box is that it includes a inspiration sheet, giving you a few ideas of the items you could make. It's a great place to start if you are lost for ideas. I also love the handmade/personalised notebook. 





I am honestly so happy with this box, it's great value for money costing £12.50 + £2.50 PP with the promise value of at least £20 worth of materials, future boxes will contain at least one papercraft activity and also something else such as jewellery making, fabric painting, quilling, sewing etc. You can find more information on subscribing here.

What do you think, is this something you would be interested in? 

*This box was sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top