The Little Things




Because it's stationery and it's so pretty it warrants two photos! My personal planner arrived the other day and I'm so happy with it! I've always wanted one of these although I do have to wait until January to use it! Has anyone else got one?
One of my favourite mugs, this bear mug has been hiding on a Kitchen shelve however it is dyer need of a good clean! I picked this up when I was in Canada and we went to Whistler, I like to collect at least one souvenir from the places I visit and since we had gone bear watching this mug was perfect. 
I've gotten lots of pretty mail through the post this weekend, not enjoying the bloggers need to photograph all the little details and pretty packaging when all we really want to do is rip into it as soon as it is in our hands! But then again pretty packaging...
Excuse the messy floor BUT I finally have a chair for my room which means I can use my desk for crafting and not for piling mess on... I am so excited to start crafting and actually have a comfy place to do it in! I picked up this chair from IKEA. This also means I can get around to doing a room tour post. 

What little things have made your week?
  1. My planner arrived the other day as well, I love it!
    and like you I have to wait until January to use it.

    Leah @ Peaches and Smoke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I got a bigger noe, but it is so perfect!!

      Delete
  2. That planner is so cute. I love stationary, I have so many notebooks I never use!

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same endless amounts of notebooks and planners!

      Delete
  3. Super cute planner and mug! I just put a chair in my bedroom too...I'm finally using my desk that's in there lol!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it took me a while to get one but I'm so happy I finally have one in my room

      Delete
  4. Oooh that planner is cute! I love the inside of it - don't tempt me, I love stationary and am notorious for buying notebooks etc when I don't need them!

    Emma | frillsanddoodads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, its just too addictive!!

      Delete
  5. I love having a planner and feeling as if I'm getting organised.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, I feel bad for leaving him abandoned for a while!

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives