The Little Things

Sunday, 12 October 2014
This one happened quite a while a go but I keep forgetting to mention it! As part of my animal care course I have to complete four weeks of work experience. I managed to secure my first one for November at a Cats Protection place near me, I'm excited, nervous but looking forward to it.  



Finding a place to stick my Deer jewellery hanger and using it for craft purposes! And my 'art' wall is ever growing! 



Stocking up on craft supplies, I think I'm allowed to be excited about glue and sellotape since in the last week I've started on some craft projects and then realised I didn't have said glue etc. so they were ruined!

What little things have made your week?

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I shared my little things this week on my 'maintaining happy' post x www.lucyearnshaw.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good time at your experience at the Cat Protection place. I would love to do something like that but full time work kind of gets in the way. Perhaps once baby is born.. (who am I kidding?)

    Emma | frillsanddoodads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do one day, its something I've wanted to do for ages =)

      Delete
  3. Good luck at the Cats Protection, sounds so worthwhile. See you on the 8th Nov!
    Samantha x
    www.crafternoonteahostess.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck for November it'll be a great place to do work experience I'm sure. Loving the art wall!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top