The little things

Sunday, 26 October 2014
I've been a little absent from blogging for a while, it feels odd not posting a couple of times a week, sometimes life just gets in the way! Hopefully I can make more time for blogging since its something that I really miss not doing. 



I don't know if its the change in the weather or because I've been feeling stressed, but my skin has been suffering. So putting on a face mask has made me feel better, I've also bought a cleansing brush in hopes it might give me nice glowing skin.. I guess its the one feel that would make me feel happy without makeup, nice skin!



Crisp Autumn days, when the Sun shines through the golds and browns of the leaves. I love watching the seasons change from the view from my window.



This woodland themed fabric, my Sister's boyfriends mum made her a quilt and kindly gave the leftovers to my sister to give to me. I love the fabric, so I can't wait to use it for something eventually. 



Quite bright but hopefully you can see some of the fabric used in the quilt, it really is lovely and the other side is soft and fluffy! 

I'm going to spend the rest of my Sunday finishing some coursework and hopefully get some blog posts drafted up, crafting done and mail wrapped. How about you?

What little things have made your week?

6 comments:

  1. I love that quilt, the fabric is just so cute. I can't wait to pick up all my crafting bits and some books tomorrow as I feel a bit lost without them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel lost when I don't craft too, hope house moving is going well and its beautiful isn't it, wish it was mine!!

      Delete
  2. I've spent my day working, boo! So tonight I'm going to enjoy xfactor and lbloggers! Also the left over fabric would be perfect for the woodland swap! ;)
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of maybe using it in that... maybe... x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It really is.. wish I could keep it myself.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top