Lucky Dip Club - the Diner box!

This is my second Lucky Dip Club box, run by Leona. Every month Leona creates a box filled with vintage, handmade and each box containing a personalised item, these boxes have been selling out fast, Octobers theme was the Diner box! You can pay for a one of box or opt for the monthly payment sign up. (Find out more here)


lucky dip club diner box review
lucky dip club diner box review
lucky dip club diner box review
This months contents include - A personalised Pizza party magnet, this isn't something I particular like but it is something I can use and would be perfect for holding menus on the fridge etc. A Golden doughnut necklace, I'm not the biggest jewellery wearer but I like this, its simple (and reminds me of Homer Simpson..) so I'm sure it will make an appearance maybe more so in the Spring/Summer months. Knickerbocker glory tea towel, my most favourite item in this months box, I love the pop of Red. Paper straws, I always find paper straws to pretty to use, anyone else? A Burger buddy DIY Kit, I can't see myself using this and lastly the Halloween Cat badge.

I had to cancel my subscription for this because I couldn't afford it and I'm still 50/50 on the contents/price. I much prefer the contents of this months box in comparison to last months, I also fill like the value of this one was a lot better.

What do you think of this months box?
  1. The necklace is super cute! Yeah I know what you mean, it is hard to pay a bit for a box when you're unsure of what you're going to get and if nothing is absolutely amazing then you know you could use that money to buy something you love! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, and £15 is a lot of money when you could put it on something you want/need! The necklace is lovely though! x

      Delete
  2. I quite like the magnet but other than that nothing catches my eye - I think there are better boxes out there :(

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll have to agree, I think the contents of these boxes are always gorgeous but just don't work for me, its a shame!

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives