Review - Modern Vintage Style*

Wednesday, 26 November 2014
Although its rare that I wear jewellery the pieces that catch my eye are those dainty, elegant and vintage inspired pieces. Modern Vintage Style is a jewellery site that has all off those things, with vintage and gemstone inspired pieces. Their website is easy to navigate around, with the pieces being displayed beautifully. 
modern vintage style review

One of their collections is called Gemstone, beautifully handcrafted using a mixture of quality components including sterling silver, gold vermeil, semi precious stones and gemstones. The collection has so many stunningly beautiful pieces in a range of pretty colours from pale greens to delicate purples and blues. 

modern vintage style review

They also have a beautifully crafted vintage range/vintage costume jewellery. They have so many lovely pieces to choose from that I struggled picking something out for myself and in the end I let my Mum choose something (because you know she deserves something nice) she opted for the Trifari designer vintage costume earrings which are so delicate and beautifully crafted. 

They have such a wide variety of interesting and unique pieces covering a good range of style and taste that there is sure to be something to suit anyone and with Christmas coming up and at affordable prizes you may find something perfect for someone you love or maybe a treat for yourself! Find them on twitter here

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

*The earrings were sent to me in exchange for a blog post, all thought and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Those lilac earrings are such a pretty color! Actually they all are :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top